Friday, April 3, 2009

Work in Progress

Hi there,
the new wordpress blog is coming along nicely. I will miss some of the visual appeal of blogger, but the privacy options outweigh that I guess.
If you want the new site address, can you please drop me an email and I'll send it to you.

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms. Moon and Kari-I removed your email addresses, just in case you didn't want them hanging around out there:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please send the new addy my way...lisdon@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. of course i do. you can dm me on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please add mu email address sandy.manczak@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rachel,
    Please email your new website to me at triptrub@yahoo.com. So I can follow your baby making progress!

    Carie
    www.tripplus1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, I read your blog a few times (found on Ms.Moon) so if you'd like to pass along your new addy, you can reach me at steph81@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey there! will you please add me?

    ReplyDelete